1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions I wrote for you
3. Write 11 new questions
4. Tag 11 new people
Tagged by organicalchemist
1. Who is your favorite fictional character?
I love Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory. I’m so much like him that my mother has taken to calling me by his name.
2. List 5 things in front of you right now (other than your computer).
Water, phone, chemistry text, physics text, my camera.
3. What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
The show Big Brother. (My girlfriend makes me feel extra guilty about this one. :P )
4. If you could pick anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
Besides Washington where I live now, I’d want to live in Alaska! I love the outdoors and don’t mind cold weather, plus its beautiful there!
5. The Beatles or Elvis?
Neither for me.
6. Did you get the reference from the last question - without cheating?
No. Should I? x)
7. What is your favorite book and why?
The Da Vinci Code. Silly as it seems, reading that book in my sophomore year in high school made me take an interest in learning, because I found the history in the story so fascinating. I started ordering books to read outside of school, and eventually my desire to learn led me to science! So that is my favorite book, for sentimental reasons.
8. If you could spend the day with anyone living or dead who would it be and why?
I’d definitely hang out with Richard Feynman. His quirks intrigue me, and he seems like the nicest of men. Not to mention he has a brilliant brain.
9. What is your name?
10. What is your quest?
To master Calc II in two weeks before finals!
11. What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Well, that depends. Is it an African or European swallow?
Questions for you
1. What courses will you be taking this fall quarter/semester?
2. What is your favorite live performance that you’ve seen?
3. If you could live long enough—and decide the ultimate fate of the universe—would you rather witness the “Big Crunch” or the “Big Freeze?”
4. Speaking of living long: if a person was immortal, do you think he/she would be able to survive the end of the universe?
5. What is your favorite word, and why?
6. What is your favorite non-science subject to study?
7. Do you have any annual traditions (besides for holiday traditions)? What are they?
8. What was your favorite thing to do during recess in elementary school?
9. What is your favorite planet in our solar system, and why?
10. What is your idea of an ideal date?
11. Is it ever lupus?
I tag: oxidoreductase, reallymadscientist,trustmeima-biologist, preppybiologist, wearemadeofstarstuff479, biological-chemistry, sciencemcbabe, astrodidact, chem-geek-love, psychotic-science, adventuresinchemistry